Friday 10 April 2009

BBC Complaints Update.


It is now over 2 months since I instigated an appeal to the BBC Trust over lack of balance in the "Thought for the Day" slot. I am still awaiting the second stage response from the Director of Audio & Music and have sent him the following reminder:-

Dear Mr Davie

Complaint against the “Thought for the Day” slot.

I understand from the BBC Trust that my letter of complaint to them of 9th Feb 2009 has been passed to you and that you had agreed to provide a second stage response.
I would be grateful if you could confirm receipt of that letter and, perhaps, give some indication of when I might expect a reply.

I am also still awaiting a response to my email to the Religion & Ethics Department. This was on 8th March. See earlier posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment